Awesome Blogger Award
I am giddy with excitement and frankly a little shocked to learn that I have been nominated for The Awesome Blogger Award! This award was created by Maggie – Dreaming of Guatemala She created the award “For the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
- The Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!”
Diary of Self thank you for the kind words and high opinion. I am honored!
- What language would you like to learn? Spanish. I have tried several times and while I learn a few new words each time, nothing has ever stuck.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Oh man, everything! I wanted to be an actress, a writer, and a lawyer. Mostly though–and this is still true today–happy. I just wanted to be happy.
- What is something you now like that you didn’t like before? Carrot Cake. The idea of mixing vegetables and cake–not my style! Or wasn’t my style…I guess.
- What is currently your favorite song? I love music, all music…but lately I have been obsessed with, “Hold Back the River” – James Bay
- If you wrote a script for a movie, what would it be about? A feel-good, coming-of-age story about a girl with an auto-immune disease.
- Would you ever want any piercings? I want a nose piercing. Ironically enough though, needles terrify me. I have my ears pierced and for one beautiful summer I had my belly button pierced. The piercing rejected, which is just as well, since I have a scar from above my belly button all the way down.
- Did you ever have a crush on a cartoon character or anime character? My cool-girl persona would scoff and say no, but my brothers would laugh and tell you Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II. I was kind of (cough–still am–sorry, Jon) in love with the voice: aka Jesse McCartney.
- If you were given $100, what would you spend it on? I think it would depend on the circumstances surrounding the receiving. Bills, groceries, or maybe something special for the boys!
- What was the best birthday present you have ever received? For my 15th birthday I was given meet-and-greet passes to, you guessed it, Jesse McCartney. I totally met him. I have the Polaroid to prove it. Yes, Polaroid. (Message me if you want me to explain what that is!)
- What instrument do you want to learn to play? In my head I am this badass drummer chick. In all reality though, I attempted violin in my earlier years and I still cringe when I hear “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.” Basically, I doubt my ability to master any musical instrument.
Question to my nominees:
If you could live anywhere in the world, where you live?
Who is your hero?
Is all really fair in love and war?
What is your favorite book?
Would you live in a different decade if you could?
Who is your favorite actor?
Do you believe in magic?
What is one terrifying thing you want to do?
Books or movies?
What would you tell younger you, if given the chance?